Online bidding rules:
- BUY IT NOW is not necessarily the RESERVE PRICE.
Sellers will be allowed to place a reserve price on the horse at their discretion.
- Buyers must be registered with us previous to SALE time to be allowed to bid. Accepting payments with etransfer, paypal and credit card.
- If you bid you are prepared to purchase the animal on YOUR dollar. Transport and handling is EXTRA and YOUR responsibility after the hammer.
- Horse must be arranged to be picked up from the seller within 2 days of the auction. While the horse is in holding it still is the BUYERS responsibility and the Seller is not Liable for damages or death.
- Buyers are free to inspect the horses prior to the sale. Any known blemishes will be published.
- Horses will not be released to Buyer until proof of sale is complete.
- All tests required for export will be at the buyers expense.
- All applicable registration papers, and transfers will be available on the horses release. Transfers are at buyers expense.
- While horses are waiting to be shipped/picked up, a board rate of $15/day for stalled horses and $12.50/day for pastured horses will apply. This will start 3 days after the horse has been spoken for. This is our cost for feed/hay, shavings, and barn help.